Protecting your privacy is important to STASH, which is why we wanted you to know:
- We do not sell non-public personal information about you to any outside company.
- We do not allow access to secure customer content stored by you to unauthorized parties, including our personnel.
- We have policies that limit access to your information to only those people who need it to perform their jobs and provide services to you, and we have physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to protect your information from unauthorized access.
- We collect information about you from your site registration form, third parties with your permission, and your transactions with us.
- We do not disclose the information we collect about you to anyone, except to companies that perform services, such as marketing services, for us, and as otherwise permitted by law.
- Safeguarding information to help protect you from identity theft is a top priority for us. We do not and will not, at any time, request your credit card information, login information, or national identification numbers in a non-secure or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication.